About All Access Medical Clinic
The All Access Medical Clinic was founded to provide a gateway for patients wishing greater access to cannabis therapies as per Health Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR) program. The ACMPR provides the only legal framework for patients to legally use cannabis for therapeutic use.
All Access Medical physicians will assess patient eligibility through chart review and/or discussions with the patients’ primary care physician or specialist(s). When deemed eligible, an appointment is scheduled for either an on-site consultation or a tele-medicine appointment. In either case, the physician will complete the required medical document authorizing the patient to use cannabis as a treatment therapy
Following the patient/physician consultation, the patient will work with an All Access Clinic trained educator to decide on the Licensed Producer (L.P.) and product type that best suits their requirements. Strains, and ingestion methods will be discussed and recommended as per the physicians chart notes, past patient experiences and educator recommendations
The All Access Medical Clinic is a full service organization.
Client service includes:
- Alternate ingestion methods for safe consumption
- Vaporizers Models, Use and special pricing
- Targeting a patients medical condition with specific THC/CBD ratios.
- Providing patients with information on the L.P. compassionate pricing
- Providing patients with updated product availability
- Providing patients with product discount information and new product offerings
- Veterans & 1st responders No Charge programs, ordering and delivery
- Information on Grow for Self regulations and required documentation
- Follow up education & ongoing support
PLEASE NOTE: The All Access Medical Clinic is not a dispensary and as such does not inventory any cannabis products. The only legal source of medicinal cannabis for patients is to order directly from a Health Canada approved Licensed Producer (L.P.). For a complete list of L.P.’s or more information regarding the Health Canada ACMPR program, please visit the Health Canada website.